Tuesday, March 13, 2012

just like that..

Let me sing,
let me play,
I wanna be happy,
and this is what I want to say.

I like the way am feeling,
I like the dream m dreaming,
I wanna be free,
I wanna be me.

It's my heart 'm talking about,
it's my life, I care about,
I wanna be the way I want to be..
and want to break all shackles that surrounds me.

You can love me ,
You can hate me.
I dont mind!
as it's not something I can define.

I want to be a friend,
I want to be ur lover.
but most of all I want to be the one you care.
and feel bereft when 'm not there.

there is a window that lets me see,
the world, the way I want it to be,
I am keen to look into my future.
with or without you.
but I know whatever it is,
it would be the way I want it to be.
even though I know its just an infatuation,
or may be just my imagination,
cant stop myself thinking about you,
and all the memories that are due.

I think about you day and night,
hoping you will feel the same sometime.
I don't mind waiting,
I don't mind trying,
I am not in a hurry,
to make you mine.

but I will say the truth,
I wont let my feeling bury alive,
coz that would not be fair,
when I know it is something devine.

I love when I her your voice,
I love when I see you rejoice.
I love the way you talk ,
the way you stand and walk.

I want to be there with you all the time,
when you are sad or just fine.

I want to be a part of it,
and love u the way I like..

But now I am fed up and cant fool myself anymore.
may be it's too soon or too late to say.
I loved you from the very first day,
please tell me..
how can I hide my feelings for you,
even though I know ..it will never come true.

I cry my heart out,
but you cant hear..
you have your own life without me anywhere near.
sometimes i feel its good that u don't know,
coz I don't know how will you react..and if you say NO!
You are lost in your own thoughts,
and this I cant bear,
I don't expect anything from you and I don't fear,
this is how i feel,
I love you,
I want you,
and have a crush on you, dear!
~Anji


No comments:

Post a Comment