Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lost friend

How we became friends
I don't know.
may because of the common interests.
or because of together playing pranks!

we were the mischievous,
we were the notorious.
we didn't mind,
sharing punishments together were always nice!

you liked a girl.
who always said NO,
but u were so determined.
to never let her go.

You got disappointed many times,
when things didn't go well and fine,
you told me everything..
you I was glad that you knew what you are doing!

You are my best friend,
whom I will never forget,
though we are not in contact.
friendship cant just be let.
I miss you many times.
and feel bad, that I don't know.
how you are? and
where you go?

but I always pray,
you always live happy ,
and may get everything,
whatever u say!

where are you now?
and where all those ur promises go?
when you said you will always be there for me.
but you never show!

staying angry with you never helped,
you are the one I will never forget!

~Anji

No comments:

Post a Comment